The Ejuice.Deals website has just added over 300 new vape products, along with receiving an entirely new face-lift that will not only give customers more product options to choose from, but will also make navigating the Ejuice.Deals website even easier than ever before. There's a whole slew of new and exciting things happening within the Ejuice.Deals headquarters, and it all started when Ejuice.Deals decided to partner with an extremely reputable company inside the vaping industry. Silence has been key as the details were ironed out. However, it's finally time to unveil what several months of hard work with the customer in mind has generated.
Ejuice.Deals has become quite the force within the online vaping sector, and has quickly grown into the large sanctuary for ejuice that it's become today. Though the site has gained quite the recognition for housing more than 50 different brands, Ejuice.Deals wants to continue to improve by offering even more of the greatest brands and products. Ejuice.Deals has just added over 300 new products to the store, quadrupling in size over night.
To bring in the new products, which consists of more ejuice with great prices, the latest and greatest mods, kits, tanks, RDA's, coil's and accessories, Ejuice.Deals has also revamped the entire website, giving it a complete face-lift that will allow customers to navigate the website even easier than before. The site now features a responsive structure, a clean contrasting design, an enhanced shopping cart, top navigation as well as side navigation, and an improved menu system to cover its various new product offerings.
There are several new additions and changes that make up this new major overhaul, but one of the most prominent parts of it all is that Ejuice.Deals has also gained new staff and better service. Ejuice.Deals is now more equipped than ever before to serve its customers with industry leading customer service. But that doesn't quite sum up the loads of changes that are happening. In fact, let us go further into detail by listing additional features.
- Shipping and Handling: Ejuice.Deals is now prepared to handle daily orders, with most shipping the same day. We will decide a cut-off time and let everyone know the details very soon.
- Orders Are In Stock: No back ordering or refunding for out of stock products. With a state of the art fulfillment center processing orders and a top notch warehousing and inventory system, ordering from Ejuice.Deals will now be a breeze.
- Customer Support Team: If you have a question about a specific item, or have any issues with your previous order, you'll have someone that will be ready to answer your questions or handle your issues.
- Focused Customer Loyalty: Ejuice.Deals will now focused on customers and their loyalty. With the added products to the catelog, this allows Ejuice.Deals to get creative with deal offerings, and most importantly a much needed loyalty system that's currently being worked on.
As you browse the site over the next several weeks you'll begin noticing new programs being launched into place, such as the loyalty program, daily deals for ejuice, daily deals for hardware, and weekly bundles.
If you're interested in the new products Ejuice.Deals has added, feel free to check out the Vape Juice section and Vape ardware section where you can find the latest and great vape products from the most popular brands on the market.
A new study dubbed the 2017 Vaper Preference Survey has recently been released and published online, showing that not only are the majority of consumers who use vaping products are former smokers, but it also shows that they rank convenience at the most importance when using these vaping products.
There are many small studies, surveys, and research the industry has collected over the years, and here's yet another small one that delivers very telling information about vaping products, its users, and their preferences. The findings of the 2017 Vaper Preference Survey is a collaborative effort between Mistic E-Cigs and The Vaping Advocate, where they've created an online poll of questions,surveying more than 650 respondents it took to conduct the study.
There were several questions ask to the online participants to get a general idea of preferences by the respondents as a whole. Here's the result:
Survey Asked: What Is The Most Important Attribute In A Vaping Device?
- 29% of vapers say price is the top attribute.
- 27% of vapers say performance/battery is the top attribute.
- 19% of vapers say ease of use is the top attribute.
- 10% of vapers say vapor production is the top attribute.
- 3% of vapers say size is the top attribute.
Although those numbers are very telling and give great insight into what vapers prefer, as far as a vaping device goes, the survey shared that preferences do differ based on the user types. For an example, mod users may rank performance to be a top attribute over something like price, and that's exactly what the survey revealed.
Survey Asked: Mods Users, What Is The Most Important Attribute In A Vaping Device?
- 42% of mod users say performance/battery is the top attribute.
- 16% of mod users say price is the top attribute.
Survey Asked: Cig-Alike Users, What Is The Most Important Attribute In A Vaping Device?
- 31% of cig-alike users say price is the top attribute.
- 27% of cig-alike users say performance/battery is the top attribute.
- 20% of cig-alike users say ease of use is the top attribute.
Learning about user preference when it comes to vaping devices, user types, and how they differ, was indeed very interesting. However, ejuice is one of the most subjective products on the market, so it was great to learn more about the preferences of users when it comes to ejuice.
Survey Asked: What Is The Top Quality You Look For In Ejuice?
- 42% of vapers say taste is what they look for in ejuice.
- 27% of vapers say they "don't know" or cited other reasons.
- 11% of vapers say ingredient quality is what they look for in ejuice.
- 8% of vapers say nicotine content is what they look for in ejuice.
- 7% of vapers say price is what they look for in ejuice.
What's even more interesting is that the origin of manufacturer or brand, and PG/VG levels ranked the lowest, which is quite surprising. There's much more information in this quite telling and highly interesting survey of vapers preferences. If you want to continue reading about how respondents ranked other questions, you can find information here.