Ejuice.Deals Refund and Order Change Policy
Here at Ejuice.Deals, we consider it our mission is to bring you quality, affordable, and premium brands that live up to your standards. We understand the need for people to receive great juice at a great price, and at an extremely fast pace! About
- We SHIP from Southern California, from 9am-5pm Monday through Friday! USPS flat rate boxes and padded envelopes will be used for all orders, both domestically and internationally. Order
- When ordering please pay attention to your cart before checking out, we may or may not be able to make the requested change you have asked for. This process happens frequently and we are working to fix it.
We promise to make every effort to honor requested order changes but cannot guarantee that we’ll be able to. We encourage you to review your shopping cart carefully before submitting your order to make sure it’s just how you like it!
Ejuice.Deals Return Policy eJuice Returns
- Ejuice.Deals cannot accept returns on liquid due to U.S. health codes. If you have an issue with your order please use the CONTACT US link on top of the pages. Ejuice.Deals will take any issues into consideration and come to a reasonable deal for us, and a good one for you. You may also email us at email@example.com for quickest response.
If you have received a damaged or incorrect product, please contact us within 7 days of receiving your item. Exchange
– Unopened, unused items may be returned for exchange in the form of store credit. Return shipping cost will be the responsibility of the customer. Items returned in unacceptable condition will be held without refund and returned to the sender at the sender’s expense. Wrong Item Received
– In the unlikely event that you should receive an item that is not what you ordered, customer service will issue a pre-paid return label for you to print out and affix to your return package. Once the item is received, the correct item will be shipped out to you. All wrong items must be returned unopened. If the item is opened, it will not be accepted for return. DOA
– DOA stands for “Dead On Arrival”. Should you receive a DOA item, you must contact Ejuice.Deals customer service within 24 hours of receiving the product. A customer service representative will attempt to determine the status of your product. Should your product be deemed DOA, a pre-paid return label will be issued for your return. DOA returns must be returned in unused condition with no signs of wear and tear. Items returned that do not meet this criteria will be rejected. Once the item has been received and approved, a replacement item will be shipped back out to you. Returning Your Item
– Items for return must be properly packaged to prevent damage while in transit. We recommend using padded envelopes and bubble wrap. Improperly packaged or damaged returns may be subject to rejection.
Items Damaged in Transit
- Please include the original packing slip with your return. All original product parts, packing material, and instructions must be included with the product. Missing items will subject the return to rejection.
- Your return package must be post marked within 48 hours of receiving your pre-paid return label.
- Ejuice.Deals will only replace defective items with working items of the exact same model.
- In the event that the item you are returning is out of stock, a full refund in the form of store credit will be issued.
- Once your returned item has been received by us, please allow 2-5 business days for your return to be processed.
– Should your item be damaged by the shipping carrier in transit to you, please contact eJuice.Deals customer service within 24 hours of receiving your package. Please include detailed pictures of the damage to the unopened package. At that time, a customer service representative will determine what action should be taken. NOTE:
Ejuice.Deals strongly advises that if you find damage before opening your package, you should return it to the shipping carrier immediately and reject receipt of the package. This will clear you of any responsibility, however this can only be done with unopened packages.