FREE US SHIPPING OVER $100
New 2017 Vaper Preference Survey Released
A new study dubbed the 2017 Vaper Preference Survey has recently been released and published online, showing that not only are the majority of consumers who use vaping products are former smokers, but it also shows that they rank convenience at the most importance when using these vaping products.
There are many small studies, surveys, and research the industry has collected over the years, and here's yet another small one that delivers very telling information about vaping products, its users, and their preferences. The findings of the 2017 Vaper Preference Survey is a collaborative effort between Mistic E-Cigs and The Vaping Advocate, where they've created an online poll of questions,surveying more than 650 respondents it took to conduct the study.
There were several questions ask to the online participants to get a general idea of preferences by the respondents as a whole. Here's the result:
Survey Asked: What Is The Most Important Attribute In A Vaping Device?
- 29% of vapers say price is the top attribute.
- 27% of vapers say performance/battery is the top attribute.
- 19% of vapers say ease of use is the top attribute.
- 10% of vapers say vapor production is the top attribute.
- 3% of vapers say size is the top attribute.
Although those numbers are very telling and give great insight into what vapers prefer, as far as a vaping device goes, the survey shared that preferences do differ based on the user types. For an example, mod users may rank performance to be a top attribute over something like price, and that's exactly what the survey revealed.
Survey Asked: Mods Users, What Is The Most Important Attribute In A Vaping Device?
- 42% of mod users say performance/battery is the top attribute.
- 16% of mod users say price is the top attribute.
Survey Asked: Cig-Alike Users, What Is The Most Important Attribute In A Vaping Device?
- 31% of cig-alike users say price is the top attribute.
- 27% of cig-alike users say performance/battery is the top attribute.
- 20% of cig-alike users say ease of use is the top attribute.
Learning about user preference when it comes to vaping devices, user types, and how they differ, was indeed very interesting. However, ejuice is one of the most subjective products on the market, so it was great to learn more about the preferences of users when it comes to ejuice.
Survey Asked: What Is The Top Quality You Look For In Ejuice?
- 42% of vapers say taste is what they look for in ejuice.
- 27% of vapers say they "don't know" or cited other reasons.
- 11% of vapers say ingredient quality is what they look for in ejuice.
- 8% of vapers say nicotine content is what they look for in ejuice.
- 7% of vapers say price is what they look for in ejuice.
What's even more interesting is that the origin of manufacturer or brand, and PG/VG levels ranked the lowest, which is quite surprising. There's much more information in this quite telling and highly interesting survey of vapers preferences. If you want to continue reading about how respondents ranked other questions, you can find information here.